Saturday, June 24, 2006

WHERE IS SHE ?


Chann taswira khat mann di kamayi hai..
Aaj mainu phir teri yaad ayi hai..
Ohi chand ohi ratan..........ohi purwayi hai........

Like frozen water time stands still for me whenever I listen to this song . Like a kid wko always does things which he is told not to do. perhaps because it gives thrills but in my case that nostalgic feeling that washes over me every time I explore the forbidden box of memories some sweet some sour, some facetious some serious.Whicever quadrant i classify them in .....I still hold them close to my heart.


The recollection of those days......the magic she weaved ......her presence so soothing and calming making me feel as if there is nothing in this world that could go wrong. Her smile so disarming how could i get angry with her for being late.Her beauty so captivating how could I ever wonder.
Her care and concern so natural ....who else could have cared so much.

I still think she deserved some one better.I guess she realized that n that's the reason she has gone..................
but i wonder where......where .........where has she gone.......vanished into thin air.............

I try to follow her trail with every possible explanation and possibility but she seems to have ................poof......in deep seas or in snow covered peaks of lofty mountains or in vast fields or in deep valeys......in dense forests............somewhere i got to find her........but where?


How much I try to hide to keep the flame under wraps which still flares inside my heart at just the mention of her name. The desire that still rages no matter how much i try to hide but the world knows guess it shows.............i wonder who is the traitor my heart?

naaahhhh..........my heart is not here with .......wandering sumwhere searching fervently for her guess my eyes cant hide a thing.......

The moat has been crossed the gates the gates compromised, walls breached her memories again hold the sway. She is still my hearts queen..........n I am still searching.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, was jus linering around... thot i;d leave u a note... dat was gud one.. :)