Sunday, August 06, 2006

RAIN NOT IN VAIN


Feel the pain when it rains for it is in vain to stake the claim,
Lonliness claims the fort as my heart holds her close.

Clouds mock me for being resistant,
but they cry feeling my persistence.

Moths tend to guide towards light,
but alas short is their flight.

As raindrops trickle down towards my heart.
I lounge for her warmth that has always created a spark.

As wind blows caressing my face,
I remember her memories which i still embrace.

Rain stops, Clouds recede, puddles dry, water recedes
but her memories don't. They refuse a fight erupts between me and myself. My mind says they make u weak, Vulnerable and Unstable. My heart says its the only strenth i have without them I am shattered that is the only glue that binds me.

Vacillating between the two stands I wish if i had one more chance things would have been different .......but then what difference does it make to you.

2 comments:

VK said...

What if.....yub hota to kya hota.....

but remember what if is always better than what is because it isnt!

namit said...

@simpu
a very practical but good approach i would say