Wednesday, August 22, 2007


Been there Done that


My day has been eventful again, not that it isn't everyday. Something or the other seems to go weird almost all the time. Either I am in one of my moods or if I am happy and joyous, it turns out that one of my friends isn't feeling too good. It's not that i don't like talking to my friends when there mood is in dumps and their free soaring spirit is chained. Just that I feel sorry for them that they are loosing precious moments of life in sorrowful and troubled way. squandering away such precious moments when I want them to live their life to fullest , live to their hearts desire.

I just had a brilliant discussion and leg pulling conversation with one of my friends and when she felt she had lost on her argument and that there was no way except to accept that she wasn't reasoning effectively and her logic was flawed. She decides to get away with one of her very effective ways of saying " Al rite! Where do you wanna have dinner? ". This time i decided not to let her go easily as I was on a spree today pulling her leg and when she got a bit annoyed pampering her that and telling her how necessary it was for me to have such brain storming discussions with her (especially when she lost) as we have been doing it now for 6 years. Phew long time since i have been tolerating her ;). She has been my partner in crime, planning pranks, cracking jokes , passing comment's on others, deconstructing others thoughts .

Together we have burnt dance floors, have drunk like crazies to each others health, races in pool, checked out cuisines, mocking cocktails, been dragged to shopping, protected each other,
put life into craziest imaginations, been there done that .....


BUT today in spite of all the fun, i see that twinkle missing form her eye and she knows I know some thing's wrong and that it's impossible for her to hide from me but she knows whatever happens " I am there" and so i rest my mind because I know whats wrong " I can read her mind and I now her story".

She must understand time cannot be stalled and its only a matter of time and this too shall pass. Things have to take proper course and they need time. One must not rush.

Oh! did I tell you ?? we both love to dance and thats what we are best at and so we dance !! dance till we drop.

Been writing weird posts !! surprise

No comments: