Sunday, December 31, 2006

NeW YeAr EvE SpEcIaL

Count down has begun few hours left before year 2006 goes down memory lane and year 2007 comes in with fresh enthusiasm new hopes and aspirations.

Every year on 31st december I see this confusion on everybody's face when they are fighting a furious argument with themselves on deciding where to go? The trouble with most guys when deciding is which place would be best when they have to take their some one special out.Then comes the brain storming session between mind and heart .... disc or lounge or dinner or just a stroll hand in hand.

While I was enjoying tension on face of my cousin and trying my level best to supress my laughter balloon to burst. Idiot bowls a bouncer to me.. "Where would u have taken her?"

Now he is the one enjoying lines of tension on my face. Smiling cunningly and patting himself at job well done.I must admit Question is very complicated, Very orignal and imagintive:P :D

Well, anyways I jog back recall that special new year. Memories so fresh so clear i ask myself was it years back or was it just last year?

whatever it was there was a time when New year eve was the eve of giving her little surprises to see her inncocent smile when she recieved those surprises. When my priority new year resolution was too find the most romantic way of telling her how much I loved her. Days of planning before that eve to make sure everythng was in order. Roping in my frnds to make sure everything was as planned inspite of their protests and cursing that i was spoiling their preprations but thankfully the were always there to support and to work tirelessly to give shape to my most wildest and craziest imaginations lending me money which sometimes i took months to repay ;).

There was a time when joy on her face that one eve was enough to make me smile all throughout the year. That passion we shared which made us sail through all the tough times and rock in all the good times.

Alright lecture is over..:P
I Pause on for a moment to see the effect on my cousins face. Hoping that he understood what i wanted to convey.

No comments: