Friday, May 12, 2006

Me and the world around me............



Taking the modular approach as i am supposed to be an engineer and they are expected to solve a problem in a step by step fashion.

First i come up to the part ME...
Here i wonder what am i supposed to write am i supposed to give my introduction in a stereotyped manner like i did in my placement interviews...... aah when i think abt those days it brings back a queer feeling in my stomach......but we will leave this discussion for another day...

OR am i supposed to explore the depths of my inner self as to find answer to the question "who am i ?".......what is my purpose? for what reason was i sent here?

unable to satisfy myself with lame answers i look around to the world around me to help me out of this dilema but this world is like rush hour..........endrosement of the saying "time is money" but in this mad race they are running blindly.

as i try to hear to their hurried responses.....i wonder why cant i hear them properly??
Is their jargon or lingo different than that of mine...or is it that frequencies dont match?

but here I encounter another fork in my path..who is the odd one out ME or the people around ME

is it only me who feels that he dosent belong here or are there others wandering in this lonely planet who feel the same.....

With this question still pondering in my mind i leave this article without...........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are trying to explore your life so far and making plans for the years to come....and as far as the pevious comment goes....i'd rather say that you dont need to search for GOD.. GOD is inside us..and by saying "ME"..you are remembering HIM and the tasks assigned for you by HIM...good goin man...continue on your voyage ..tc

Anonymous said...

hey namit nice work. but then u see no has awnsers to these questions. if u find them do tell me.

Anonymous said...

First of all let me tell you one thing.As you have said in your article,in this physical world there is not anyone who is going to spare a moment for your introspecting self.Everyone is running after the worldly things.But even they don't know that where are they heading towards.So in this fast moving world if you are the person to give these things a thought then it is very good.Keep it up man.

Anonymous said...

hi .... you seemed very confused .... although very capable as well .... becaus you just got me confused by all that you wrote :)

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»