Sunday, May 28, 2006

Once More…….

Once more I wish…….
To relive the past for my lonely heart
To relieve the days and nights which I wandered
To relive the moments which I squandered
To relive the memories which I cherished

Once more I wish…….
To cherish her glee that makes me smile
To cherish her gaze that keeps me spelled
To cherish her whispers that makes me merry
To cherish her glow when she smiles at me

Once more I wish…….
To feel her head resting on my shoulder
To feel her walking by my side holding my arm
To feel the care for me in her eyes
To feel her breath down my neck

Once more I wish…….
To share her sorrows to rift them
To share her joys to augment them
To share her thoughts to preserve them
To share her concerns to support them

Once more I wish……. To dance with her on the symphony of life.
Once more I wish……. To hold her hand and not let her go away
Once more I wish……. To hold her close so that I don’t wish like this again…..

5 comments:

confused rants said...

Awsome..man keep writing...

jai said...

bhai ... if its ur creativity then al i have to say #1 if not then ....anti pilaggerism wale ghoom rahe hain back ke

TaSnEeM said...

u rite pretty well yaa.. keep it up!! :)

What's In A Name ? said...

nice writing...keep it up!!

Medhavi said...

apart from all the "awesome" and "beauiful writing" .. i'd jus like to say dat wot u wrote- if it came frm the heart(which i think it did,cz beautiful poetry always springs frm the heart)...its one of the most touching,sad, teary-eyed,yet hopeful poems that i ever came across... Someone once said to me that the only thing constant in life is change..and i guess the past has passed.. why wish to relive those moments? wish fr happier ones...Crap! i gt all preachy again! but dats jus ho i feel...Smile...and cheers to the Pure Heart o yrz!